Scrolling through Twitter this week had me rolling on the floor laughing as I read some of the hilarious tweets from ladies who, whether in a relationship or not, shared reactions to the news that PlayStation 5 is on its way.
As this "buy your boyfriend a PS5" joke takes off across the internet, let's just say, there are a few things your BF should be doing before dropping $499 on the new gaming system — or, if the tweets are real for some, before you buy it for him as a gift.
1. Spend less time gaming and more time with you.
2. Commit to doing a couples challenge with you.
3. Learn to put the toilet seat back down.
4. Clean up his sh*t that's lying around.
5. Promise to watch "The Bachelorette" with you this season.
6. Post a couples picture on Instagram professing his love for you.
7. Cook you dinner.
8. Spice things up in the bedroom.
9. Save up money for expensive purchases they might make in the future (*cough cough* perhaps an engagement ring).
10. Figure out your love languages together and do something for the other person based on the results.
11. Surprise you!
The list, of course, could go on and on, but I'll stop here.
Follow Swoon on Instagram.